In June 2022, INN-PRESSME participated in the Open Innovation Test Beds village at the Conference on Industrial Technologies – IndTech 2022, in Grenoble, France.
This conference was an opportunity to strengthen the cooperation between Open Innovation Test Beds (OITBs) the industry, and innovators and promote the integrated support to European industry at different stages of technological development.
A 300m2 exhibition area was dedicated to the Open Innovation Test Beds (OITBs) where participants discovered their services, preliminary results, novel materials and technologies. INN-PRESSME joined the pitching session, shedding light on its novel biomaterials and industrial solutions for packaging, transport, energy, and consumer goods.
Participants visiting the village had the chance to network at the exhibition area, where several Test Beds presented their work in different fields such as:
- lightweight, nano-enabled multifunctional composite materials and components – OITBs: LEE-BED, OASIS, LightCoce
- safety testing of medical technologies for health – OITB: SAFE-N-MEDTECH
- nano-enabled surfaces and membranes – OITBs: FlexFunction2Sustain, NextGeneMicrofluidics, INNOMEN, NewSkin
- nano-enabled bio-based materials – OITBs: INN-PRESSME, BIONANOPOLYS
- materials for building envelopes – OITB: iclimabuilt
- medical technologies, digital tools and AI analytics to improve surveillance and care: INNO4COV-19
On June 30th, the preliminary plans to organise the INN-PRESSME Open calls were presented in the second workshop “Open Innovation Test Beds as a Service to the industry” held as a Satellite event of IndTech 2022 conference.